1. This website is intended for personal and non-commercial use only, and provides you with information about Crosspollen Strategic Brand & Design Consulting and/or Crosspollen Marketing Services Limited (‘We’ or ‘Crosspollen’). No other use is permitted.
4. While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate, up-to-date information on the site, use and browsing of the site is at your own risk. We make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the content and assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions.
5. Neither we nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site are liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. We assume no responsibility, and are not liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer system or equipment or any other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of the site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site.
10. When you submit or post any content to the site or any associated site, you represent that you have a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, license, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, derive revenue or other remuneration from, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any worldwide intellectual property right that may exist in such content. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unacceptable content, including, without limitation, unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. We reserve the right to remove unacceptable content or links posted by you at any time.
11. Although we may from time to time create new features, or monitor or review postings, transmissions, and the like on the site, Crosspollen is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the site.
12. For the convenience of users of this Site, one or more links to other internet web sites, pages or postings may appear from time to time. Crosspollen assumes no responsibility for the contents of any linked internet websites, pages or postings, or for any potential damage arising out of or in connection with the use of any such link. In addition, the existence of a link between this Site and any other is not and shall not be understood to be an endorsement by Crosspollen of the owner or proprietor of the linked party.
14. Impersonation of others, including of a Crosspollen employee, director, representative or other member is prohibited.
15. Please note that it is our policy not to accept or consider unsolicited creative, production-related or other materials of any kind. We thank you for understanding and appreciate your cooperation.